I saw this idea a few years ago in the nursery at my moms church. I am not sure where they got the idea, so I don’t really know who to credit. When I finally got around to the project I tweaked a few things. First, I tore my strips into various lengths (the original was all one length), and I used lots of different colors instead of just one. After tearing all the material, I clipped the top of each piece so I could tie it around the curtain rod. SO simple, just tie on all the strips and arrange how you like! I decided to tie back into sections to still let in some light. These curtains were actually made when I first did Jack’s room, but I had to add more fabric this week because his new room is bigger and the window was wider… So they got a little freshening up!
Looking forward to seeing you around the blog…. don’t be a stranger!