First, I have a couple of announcements….
1. Great giveaway coming soon!! Are you a follower? Looking for 300 so I can giveaway a yard of my custom fabric!
2. On Aug. 6th Tasty Tuesday will be come Tasteful Tuesday and I will have TWO parties… one for food and one for crafts! I will do features for both parties each week as well. Spread the word!
Now… I was inspired by THIS link last week and created my very own version of a
GREEK LAYER DIP
Olives (I left one corner without for my husband who doesn’t like them)
Chopped veg ( yellow pepper, onion, cucumber, tomatoes and artichokes)
We ate it with pita chips and it was amazing!
I found it slightly bland, so I would recommend adding some more spice or a flavored hummas.
And now onto your delicious goodness! I really appreciate those of you who put a link back to this blog or post directly in your linked post! So thankful!!!
1. French Press-Bacon Wrapped Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken
2. A Little Nosh-Garbage Salad
3.Now Things are Cookin’-Shrimp and Watermelon Salad
4. The Farm Girl-Banana Pops
5.Christina’s Emporium-Cheese Sticks
6.Home Cooking-Praline Key Lime Pie
AND….. Party Time!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you around the blog…. don’t be a stranger!