Garlicky Roasted Asparagus –
but I thought an easy and quick side dish recipe is always good if handy.
the bottom will stay hard and you won’t eat it.
1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
Cheese to garnish
1. Preheat oven for 425 degrees F.
2. Clean asparagus and trim bottom..
3. Toss asparagus on a large baking sheet with olive oil, sliced garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Roast for about 15 minutes or until asparagus tender.
5. Serve warm and garnish with cheese.
Also, if you need some fall decor inspiration; come see my FALL DINING ROOM
If you like what you see, follow along.!