This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTheMiracle #CollectiveBias
I think one of my favorite thing about holiday parties and gatherings is the finger food appetizers. I’m a HUGE fan of dips, spreads and savory foods of all kinds. I could just eat appetizers for my meal any day and be perfectly content. Last week I made up some amazingly easy stuffed mushrooms, and today I’ve got a super yummy hot spinach and cheese appetizer recipe for you.
I think the combination of spinach and cheese is one of my favorites. Did you see the spinach lasagna recipe I shared? This is another easy recipe that makes up quick and serves a bunch, so it’s perfect for parties or large family gatherings.
You can pick up everything you need for this spinach and cheese appetizer right at Walmart.
- 1/2 Cup MIRACLE WHIP
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 dry package or onion soup
- 1 cup thawed frozen spinach- packed
- 1 loaf crusty French baguette
- more mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Slice the bread.
- pre-heat oven to 350
- Spoon mixture on top of bread slices and place on a baking sheet
- Top with Mozzarella cheese
- Bake at 350 for 10 min or until cheese on top is just browning.
Place on your favorite Christmas serving platter and enjoy! I love how the KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP adds a tangy sweetness that compliments all the other savory flavors.
Another great recipe to try is this Easy Banana Bread.
If you need more inspiration, check out the Cooking Up Good website. It has recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more! What’s not to love? If you’re looking for a new dinner idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!