I’m loving Friday’s this summer. I get to post tons of fun ideas each Friday, and this week is another jam packed post of fun! SO… let’s get right into it.
County Fair Funnel Cakes from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Buttermilk Chicken Strips by Kleinworth and Co
Lemonade Cupcakes by The Creative Nest
Minecraft Water Bottle by DIY Crush on Nap-Time Creations
Get ready to make a super fun Minecraft today!! Super cute and easy! Love it, thanks Denise!
Hi! Denise here from DIY Crush! I’m so excited to be here today and I brought a fun summer project for kids!
Who loves Minecraft? My kids do so I thought to come up with a super simple DIY.
All you need is this:
- a green plastic water bottle (best is one with a smooth surface)
- black duct tape in 3/4″
- sharp scissors
- cutting mat
- rotary cutter (with a blade you use especially for sticky stuff)
- about 30 minutes
Let’s get started:
1. Pull some of the duct tape and lay it onto your work surface.
2.With your rotary cutter cut 3x pieces @ 3/4″x3/4″ and 3x @ 1/4″x3/4″. It is very likely that you will get uneven pieces at first try. Keep cutting pieces and strips until they are nice and even 🙂
3. After you have wiped the bottle with a clean, dry cloth (use Windex if printer prints are noticeable), stick one of the square pieces on.
4. Stick the second square piece on at the same height and 3/4″ apart from the first.
5. Stick the last square piece on into the center of the two first ones but right underneath.
6. Stick one of the 3 slim pieces right underneath the center piece.
7. Stick the two last slim pieces on either side of the center piece.
Press everything on and your fun creeper face water bottle is done!
Note: duct tape is of course not dishwasher save but you can wash the bottle by hand just be sure not to rub over the tape. If one peels off just cut another piece and replace. Let your kids enjoy their new summer water bottles!
I hope you enjoyed this quick DIY and please stop by my blog soon!
Diana Rambles says
These are adorable!!
You’re a real deep thkiner. Thanks for sharing.
Bill, Bangor, United Kingdom, 25/11/2012 7:27 Hopefully none! We have too much of natural gas in our own back yard to stoop to the level of this mafia family! Drill baby drill!
nagyon szÃ©p ez a smink!gratula az elsÅ‘ videÃ³hoz, mÃ¡r Ã©n is feliratkoztam. :)csak azt sajnÃ¡lom, hogy nem Ã©lesebb a kÃ©p, Ãºgy minden jobban lÃ¡tszÃ³dna.:)