Healthy Pumpkin Muffin Recipe-
I love that these pumpkin muffins don’t just have to be a fall treat. They have such healthy ingredients that I can add them to school lunches or breakfasts all fall long. My kids think they are pretty great.
Bake up a big batch and freeze to enjoy for weeks.
Easy Pumpkin Muffins-
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- cinnamon and nutmeg 1/4 tsp each
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce or oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin ( I usually add a bit more)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
1. pre-heat oven to 390F. Grease muffin tin or place liners in each hole.
2. Combine the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry in another.
3. Slowly add the dry to the wet, don't stir too much.
4. Spoon into muffin tins and bake 15-20 min at 390 degrees.
Freeze for later or store in fridge for around a week.
I made a batch and a half so I could make some mini muffins too.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 32mg Sodium: 279mg Carbohydrates: 25g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g
For other pumpkin recipes see: